Black and white photographers 3

Ansel Adams
1.The things that caught my eyes were how most of his photos were black and white and seemed to be themed with a depression type mood. 


2. I see a mountain with the moon light shining over it and a lake with a simplicity in it. I see a tree in a dry and hot desert being pushed over by wind. I smell the salt water and fish reeking from the lake. I smell the cold air that freezes my teeth. I hear the fish jump in and out of the water like a beat of the drum. I hear the tree hit the ground with a harsh smash due to the wind. I taste the cooked fish in my mouth. I taste the curiousity of what cactus juice taste like. I feel the blood run down my feet because i slipt on a rock. I feel the slippery sand and soft ripples of the ater. I feel the breeze of the empty and shallow desert. 

3. I like tge blog concept its better to use and i have a good understanding  of hoy to show my photos and ideas.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

funny caption assignment

American soldier